Hactar beta testing is open to anyone whishing to test beta versions (eg versions that may have significant bugs left).
If you want to test Hactar lite beta version, please go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ne ... hactarLite. In order to join, you must be logged in to google account.
Hactar localization is done at https://home.gowrite.net/localize (site changed 2019-11-1). In order to contribute, you need to create an account.
Localization material includes both application and Google Play pages.
Notes about localization:
- There are multiple projects,
- Android app contains UI of the application
- Android app - xyz contains introduction texts and rules
- game server contains texts that server may use.
- Texts - description contains google play description of Hactar go.
- Texts - play levels contains texts relating to play levers and subscriptions.
- Please note the name of resource being localized.
- * Start of name indicates component. Thus most strings in any single screen have common beginning in their name.
- * If name ends with _short or _condensed, it should be kept to shortest possible length; preferably less than 8 letter.
If you would benefit from new test version of any ongoing localizations, please notify me (by mail).