About Hactar

Hactar Go is go program for Android.

For information on Hactar go, please see http://gowrite.net/hactar.
Vesa

About Hactar

Post by Vesa »

The Hactar Go Editor is nice and has now replaced Gobandroid as the default sgf browser in my HTC Desire Z.

However, some notes from playing Mail-go:

- There is no Go to End button.
- When "fastforwarding" for example a 16-move game in progress, the numbering chances oddly. For example, what was previously 9 is now 1. Also, forwarding and rewinding changes the landing point constantly.

Cheers,
Vesa
lpaatero
Go liiton hallitus

About Hactar

Post by lpaatero »

Thanks,

Few updates in new version already in server.

Landing points are more stable now. I do not know if those should be 100% fixed, as then it would create (different) funny effects. If landing points would be fully fixed, and hactar should show moves forward from non-landing point, what should be shown?

I also fixed some problems relating to start and end of the game. If you see other funny effects, let me know. Logic is bit tricky.

Going to end or start is well-hidden: Long press on back or forward button gives options. I will add movements to menu later. Also in some screens it would be possible to have them as own buttons; it just takes bit effort to make more screen-specific layouts.

regards
Lauri
lpaatero
Go liiton hallitus

Re: About Hactar

Post by lpaatero »

Hi Sofi,

Hactar attempts to follow android conventions carefully. So I would like to understand your problem bit more.

How do you go from Hactar to instant messaging application?
eg: using notification; by quitting the ongoing game, by other means...

and which Android version are you using?

- Lauri