Also code is far from feature complete, I am adding new things continuously. I will be updating code in this post more-or-less often until code stabilizes more.
Main changes 03-06-2006
- Primitive game search engine. Search engine (available edit->search) searced positions similar to selected area in boarad.
In Options->database create and select location for database. Then add directory roots for scanning SGF files. Then press "rebuild" in this dialog, enable background updates and close dialog. Database is build in background with speed of 10-30 games/s. Database speed is not yet fully optimized, so they require reasonable fast machine to be usable, >1.5GH processor should provide acceptable usability.
- Print wizard can be used to add diagrams into game quickly. Seems to work quite fine.
- Lots of fixes to printing, support for 1-3 columns and automatic scaling of too big diagrams to fit to column.
- Copy wizards works, but not yet very usefull.
- Installers improved. linux installer now adds gowrite into menu.
- Few tweaks to visual outlook.
- If GOWrite is started manually from command line, please use command
- Code: Select all
java -Xmx200m -jar GOWrite.jar
This should allow searching of joseki patterns also from Kogo's joseki library file and making large edits to Kogo's library editing.